– Are you anguished by interference of Courts and Legislature in Hindu Religious matters?
– Are you aghast at sudden spurt in mob lynching incidents related to Cows?
– Are you surprised at the increase in number of PILs in SC in matters related to Hinduism?
Over 100 Hindus from all over India met on the 22nd of September 2018 and called for a Just and Equitable move for Equal Rights for Hindus, on par with other communities. The meeting resulted in a Charter of eight key demands:
- Provide Equal Rights to Hindus in matters of faith and religion by Passing Sri Satyapal Singh’s 2016 Private Member’s Bill pending in Lok Sabha in matters pertaining to:
- Management of places of worship (Temples & Religious Endowments).
- Entitlement to various benefits from Government schemes, plans, scholarships etc.
- Enabling teaching of traditional Indian knowledge and ancient texts of India in educational instituti
- Establishment and administration of educational institutions of their choice without undue interference of Government and its agencie
- Repeal FCRA Act completely and ban all foreign money inflow through FCRA, except for the funds from OCIs and end interference of foreign governments in our Judiciary, Law & Policy making.
- Enact Freedom of Religion Act to prevent interference in practice and propagation of native Hindu and Indic Traditions, Customs and Rituals.
- Abrogation of Article 370 and repeal Article 35A of the Constitution, Trifurcation of Jammu & Kashmir into separate states/UTs of Jammu, Kashmir & Ladakh.
- Ban on Export of beef from India.
- Establish Haindava Samskruti Jeernoddhara Nigam (CPSU), with a seed fund of at least
10,000 Cr for restoration of dilapidated temples and architecture for preservation and propagation of Hindu (native Indian) literature, arts, dance forms, culture and traditions.
- Guaranteeing Citizenship to the persecuted people, practicing Indian origin religions (Hindus, Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists), by Enactment of a New Citizenship Act Bill and withdraw all amendments to Existing Citizenship Act Bill.
- Provide Equal opportunities to all Indian languages.
Please Read the Demands in detail and Support us by signing the petition at https://hinducharter.org/hindu-charter-petition/
(The Petition will be given to Shri Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India after we get 10 Lakh Signatures. Please Support, Sign and Forward for Dissemination.)
PDF version of this post can be downloaded from the ‘Home page -> Downloads’ section (bottom side) of the website.